Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with ionising radiation. It is an important part of multimodality management of cancer and at least 70-80% of all cancer patients require radiation sometime during the course of their treatment. Radiation oncologists treat malignant diseases and work closely with medical oncologists, surgeons and other doctors to coordinate the best care for you. Different types of cancers including Breast, Rectal, Lung and many more are treated under Radiation Oncology.
- IGRT- Image guided Radiotherapy
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy
- Hypofractionated Radiotherapy
- External radiation (external beam therapy)
- Pallative Radiotherapy
- Electronic Beam treatment
- Electra High energy linear accelerator
- TPS- Monaco version with CT simulator
- Brachytherapy ( Coming Soon)
- Experience and advanced technology: At GBH American Hospital radiation therapy combines the quality and capability of state-of-the-art equipment with the expertise and compassion of the medical staff.
- Comprehensive Cancer Center: A multidisciplinary approach to cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- The extensive range of advanced clinical services available under one roof reflects the world-class nature of the treatment that patients receive at the GBH American Hospital.
Dr. Mamta Loda