Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine dealing with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the eye and visual system. Here at GBH American Hospital, we are committed to provide the highest quality of ‘Eye Care’ as per international standards. We aim to combine cutting edge technology with professional expertise, compassion and dignity to deliver the best results. We are having the first 3D OCT machine in southern Rajasthan for accurate diagnosis.
- Family and Child Eye Care
- Cornea and Anterior Segment
- Retina and Vitreous
- General Services
- Low Vision Clinic
- Paediatric Eye Care
Vitreo Retinal Services (Exclusively):
Tips to Healty Eyes:
- Eat a Balanced Diet
- Daily Exercise
- Get a good night's sleep
- Wash your hands regularly
- Don't Smoke
- Wear Sunglasses
- When use Computer and Mobiles
- Keep your computer screen within 20"-24" of your eye.
- Keep the top of your computer screen slightly below eye level.
- Adjust lighting to minimize glare on the screen.
- Blink frequently.
- Take a break every 20 minutes to focus on an object 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
- Use lubricating eye drops to soothe irritated, dry eyes.
Dr. Hardik Jain
Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreo-Retinal Surgeon
MBBS, DOMS, Felloship in Vitreo-retinal Surgery
Trained from FRF, Ahmedabad