- Our Front Desk Executives would be pleased to assist you with information about bed categories and tariff structures, which will help you make an informed choice of the Bed category.
- Confirmed booking for your desired bed category in advance would not be possible. We would try our best to give you a priority but it is subject to availability on the day of the admission.
- The front desk staff will assist you during the admission process. They will provide you Patient registration form which needs to be filled up by the patient or the relative for generating a Unique Identification Number (UID) for the patient and all the medical records will be maintained and stored by the hospital for all future reference.
- Once the admission formalities are completed our Attendant will assist you to check-in the room.
Modes of Payment:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Demand Drafts in favor of “GBH American Hospital”
- Please come to the hospital with two relatives/attendants for convenience of completing the admission formalities.
- Please ensure that you follow the instructions given by your consultant.
- Please come with all your previous medical reports.
- Come up with a list of your prescribed medication & also specify if you are allergic to any drug.
- Please carry the required deposit amount.
- You are requested not to keep any Ornaments and valuables during your hospitalization. Safety of your valuables / cash / or belonging would entirely be your responsibility.
- Visitors are requested not to carry any flowers or gifts.
- Children are not allowed to visit the patient in order to avoid them from contracting any infections
- Discharge process is important for patient as well as for the hospital and it takes maximum 4 hrs. After consultants advice for discharge. In case of insurance it may vary according to the response from your insurance company in processing the claim.
- Once your admitting consultant writes in the ˜In-patient File” that the patient is physically fit to get a discharge, assigned staff nurse would start the discharge formalities.
- Medicines/consumables which are not used and are packed ones, would be given to your relative for returning it to the Pharmacy store. Please note that open strips, unpacked medicines, or open vials of injections would not be accepted for returns.
- Nurse would request your relatives to go at the Billing desk to complete discharge formalities and clearance of the Final Bill.
- After completion of the discharge formalities and complete settlement of your bill, Billing Executive would give you a Final Bill & Receipt.
- After showing your final bill and Settlement Receipt, Ward Clerk / Nurse would attach Investigation reports and Discharge summary in your file. Resident Medical Officer would explain you the medications & do’s and dont’s after discharge, as per the advice of your Admitting Consultant as written in the Discharge summary.
- Please note that in case you wish to shift the patient to other hospital or home on your wish and against the advice of the Admitting Consultant, ˜Discharge against Medical Advice” declaration has to be signed by you. Hospital would not be responsible for any consequences therein after.
- Return of medicines / consumables after the discharge is not possible.