GBH AH is the only hospital outside the capital in Rajasthan which has NABH Accreditation.
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Health Care Providers (NABH) is a constituent board of Quality Council of India (QCI), set up to establish and operate accreditation program for health care organizations.
The accreditation is achieved when hospital undergoes through NABH evaluation of all 636 parameters, shows an extraordinary commitment to provide safe, high quality care and a willingness to be measured against the highest standard of performance.
Quality Care at GBH
- GBH offers high quality care and patient safety
- The patients get services by credential medical staff, and the rights of the patients are respected and protected
- It is dedicated to continuous improvement and demonstrate commitment to quality care
- It provides reliable and certified information on facilities, infrastructure and level of care which is of utmost important to the patients
Benefits to the Patients
- Providing adequate services based on scientific knowledge and best practice
- Respectful and responsive care to individual patient preferences, needs, and values
- Providing timely health care services reducing waits and delays
- Better Patient Satisfaction
- Continuous Improvement Initiative
- Transparency in every process